RADIESSE volumizing filler for facial wrinkles and folds
If you want to look more pretty, younger, feel comfortable without plastic surgery, we suggest RADIESSE. RADIESSE volumizing Filler is injectable filler, developed by “Bristol-Myers Squibb” and “BioForm Medical”. It works by immediately restoring facial volume to smooth out the signs of aging, to improve your appearance, to correct facial lineaments. RADIESSE is 100% biologically balanced and decomposing product, made of tiny calcium-based (CaHA) microspheres. CaHA microspheres are suspended in a natural, water-based gel, convenient for injections. CaHA microspheres are 25 to 45 microns and are composed from calcium as well as phosphate ions, existing in human tissues. Once injected, CaHA particles form “stages”, accelerating the infiltration.
The creamy consistency RADIESSE is very soft and natural product. The unique structure of CaHA particles as well as the natural tissue forms the solid, soft and natural “implant”, which is firmed for many months or years.
How does RADIESSE work?
• RADIESSE works as the volumizing filler.
• The gel disappears in the organism.
• The gel, melted by macrophages as well as fibroblasts, forms the new net (collagen).
• The formed net (collagen) preserves CaHA microspheres.
• CaHA particles degrade in many months or years, are transformed into phagocytes and metabolized (eliminated) by macrophages.
• Even the smallest CaHA fragments are segregated from the filler and are eliminated from the organism without any traces.
RADIESSE is not the antigen; it is not toxic, nor carcinogenic; it does dot provoke any allergy. It can be used by people over 25 years old. RADIESSE is certified under EU directives.
1. „Lines and Wrinkles" – for wrinkles. Application of RADIESSE will help you to correct the mime wrinkles, appearing due to smiling, wincing and smoking.
2. „Chin and Jaw" – for chin and neck. Application of RADIESSE will help you to correct chin and neck lines.
3. „Nose" – for nose. Application of RADIESSE will help to correct the nose form of the patient. It also corrects various imperfections.
4. „Cheeks" – for cheeks.